Release Notes: Item 1506-01
2014-15 and 2015-16 Update
This item addresses several processing issues:
- Fixes a year reference from 1415 to 1516 in modules WFCPC16V, WFCPS16V and WFPER16N, which was causing some students to be reported with an incorrect "verification xaction" error on the Students in Error report that comes out of the Federal Grant Reporting process.
- Corrects RECOVER processing in WFDLN15B and WFDLN16B (Direct Loan Export), which was missing disbursements for partially disbursed loans. For example, a loan which had Fall and Spring disbursements, and should have been selected to disburse Summer, was not being picked up for Summer when run in RECOVER mode.
- Modifies WFDLE16B and WFDLE15B to comply with a COD requirement (instituted in April) that the disbursement date on a canceled disbursement must be outside the loan period; if this requirement is not met, COD issues edit 205. For cancels that are transmitted, the modified code adds one day to the loan period end date and then moves that date to the disbursement date, before exporting. (This affects ONLY the XML and is not stored.)
- This item is required at all client sites. Please verify your source code.
- Load the updated modules from the SYSOBJH input file in the attached zip file. Or, alternatively, you may apply changes manually to the updated modules: