Release Notes: Item 1602-03
Direct Loan Import
This release corrects two issues in the Direct Loan Import (WFDLA17B and WFDLA16B):
- Prevents wiping out an existing MPN ID when a disbursement acknowledgement is received
When an actual disbursement is acknowledged, the <MPNID> tag in the response record is blank if the student's MPN ID has already been acknowledged in an earlier response. Previously, the blank MPN tag was causing the MPN ID in the student's record to be blanked out in FINANCIER when the disbursement acknowledgment was processed. After correction the MPN should remain in place.
- Prevents loss of a PLUS credit check completion status when a disbursement acknowledgment is received
Before correction, the origination acknowledgment on a PLUS loan was being set correctly to C when the response indicated the Credit Check was completed, but was getting set back to A (accepted) when an accepted disbursement was processed, losing the information that the credit check was complete. After correction, if the acknowledgment status (WF-LA-A-ACK) is set to C, it will retain the C when disbursements are accepted.
- This item is required at all client sites. Please verify your source code.
- Load the updated module from the SYSOBJH input file in the attached zip file. Or, alternatively, you may apply changes manually to the updated module:
- No other modules are affected.