Release Notes: Item 1610-01
2017-2018 Verification (with User Guide updates)
This release updates 2017-2018 Verification processing to comply with federal regulations. Specifically,
- Tracking group V6 is no longer in use
- The SNAP and Child Support fields are no longer used in any tracking group (previously required in groups V1, V4, V5)
- Other Untaxed income is no longer used in any tracking group (previously required in discontinued group V6)
In FINANCIER, the top level of the 2017-18 Verification screen no longer includes SNAP, Child Support or Other Untaxed Income. The second-level Parent Verification and Student Verification windows no longer have columns for Other Untaxed Income. Processing for these fields is removed from the Verification Calculation and Overlay programs.
In the Dictionary, values for obsolete tracking groups 3 and 6 are removed for WFVER18D.WF-VE-INS-REQD, the Institutional Tracking Group, retaining values for groups 1, 4 and 5. (The V6 value for the Verification Tracking flag, WF-IS-C-VER-TRACK, was removed in release 1609-02.)
- This item is required at all client sites. Please verify your source code.
- Load the updated modules from the SYSOBJH input file in the attached zip file. Or, alternatively, you may apply changes manually to the updated modules:
- In the Dictionary, manually delete values '3' and '6' for WFVER18D.WF-VE-INS-REQD.
- Print the changed pages and User Guide update instructions in the zip file.
- No other modules are affected.