Release Notes: Item 1705-01
XML Schema 4.0c
This release upgrades FINANCIER to incorporate XML Schema 4.0c for 2017-18 COD reporting. In support of Gainful Employment requirements, the following fields are now in the Disbursement block for Pell, Direct Loans and TEACH Export processing, and are removed from the Award block:
- <PublishedPgmLengthWeeks> (only one of the three Program Length fields would be exported at a time)
- <WeeksProgramsAcademicYear> (used with Program Months or Weeks, OR if the Special Programs tag has value P)
There are no changes to the Import process for Direct Loans, Pell or TEACH. (There is a comment change made in WFDLI18B.)
Batches submitted using Schema 4.0c with invalid XML will be returned with Reject Edit 210. Previously, this scenario would produce Warning Edit 211. Warning Edit 211 will NOT be returned for batches using Schema 4.0c.
- This item is required at all client sites.
- Load the updated modules from the SYSOBJH input file (sy170501.txt) in the attached zip file. Or, you may apply source changes manually for the updated modules. Click on the "mods" link next to the module name for the Differences Report, which shows the previous and current versions of the module side by side. For a further description of the Differences features, click the "Help" link at the top right when the report is displayed.
Note that WFFID18N is an institutional module. Take care not to overwrite your current module.
- No other modules are affected.