Release Notes: Item 1710-01
2018-2019 Regulatory Release (File Changes)
This is the first of two release items which comprise the 2018-2019 Regulatory release. This first item concerns the new year-specific file definitions and Dictionary entries required for 2018-2019 Federal processing. The accompanying source code changes are issued in release item 1710-02.
There are no changes to non-year-specific files for aid year 2018-19.
- Load the new file definitions from the SYSOBJH file in the attached zip file
to PREDICT. These file definitions include layouts for:
- WF-CPS-1819 (file/userview)
- WF-CPS-CMP-1819 (userview)
- WF-FEDERAL-1819 (file/userview)
- WF-FED-CMP-1819 (userview)
- WF-ISIR-1819 (file/userview)
- WF-ISIR-CMP-1819 (userview)
- WF-NSLDS-1819 (file/userview)
- WF-NSLDS-CMP-1819 (userview)
- WF-VERIFY-1819 (file/userview)
- WF-VER-CMP-1819 (userview)
- Change file numbers to match your institution's physical file numbers.
- Generate ADABAS files for the WF-xxxx-1819 files listed above.
- Generate DDMs for the WF-xxxx-1819 and WF-xxxx-CMP-1819 userviews listed
above. You may need to set the Generate Security option to YES for the new
- If NATURAL Security is used, add the new files to NATURAL Security.
- Link the new files to your FINANCIER library as Update.
- Load the Dictionary Import file (dc171001.txt) from the zip file into the FINANCIER Dictionary using the Dictionary Import program (WCDICIMB).
- Manually update the Dictionary to include new year-specific values. (The Dictionary Import will not update the value set for a field that already has one, so these must be entered in the Dictionary manually.)
Add: WFCPS19D WF-CPS-1819
Add: 2019 2018-2019 Aid Year
Add: 2019 2018-19 Fiscal Year