Release Notes: Item 1302-01
This item updates the 2013-14 Verification process to:
- Remove the ability to perform a batch Verification Calculation for 2014 and beyond.
While the batch Verification Calculation was previously delivered (for re-calculation purposes), it has been determined that this is not in the best interest of FINANCIER processing. Without a "trigger" to indicate that it is OK for the calculation to proceed, the 2014 Verification could be invoked prematurely, before Verification data has been properly entered, causing inappropriate corrections to Federal data. (In prior years, Family Size field > 0 served as an indicator that all relevant verification data for a student was entered.)
- Add an edit to stop the online Verification calculation if the student is neither federally or institutionally selected.
- Add an edit to stop the online Verification calculaiton if SNAP is reported on the Federal data but no Verification SNAP is supplied.
- Correct a Dictionary lookup which prevented Parent's SNAP from generating corrections during the overlay process.
- This item is required at all client sites and assumes that 1301-04 has been previously installed. Please verify your source code.
- Load the updated modules from the SYSOBJH input file in the attached zip file. Or, alternatively, you may apply changes manually to the updated modules:
- No other modules are affected.