Users of the NATURAL version of FINANCIER™ are provided access to this documentation for the sole purpose of product evaluation. This documentation contains proprietary and confidential information, including trade secrets, know-how and other confidential information, that is the exclusive property of WolffPack and subject to the confidentiality obligations set forth in the user’s license agreement with WolffPack. You must maintain the confidentiality of this information and not assign, sell, license, publish, display, distribute, disclose or otherwise make available this information to any third party.
The web-based FINANCIER™ documentation package combines hypertext-linked online topics and printed manuals to provide a complete reference and training set.
- The FINANCIER™ HELP Library is the primary source of information about the system. This online reference library contains multiple “books,” organized by menu and fully indexed, describing the financial aid and system setup/maintenance functions. Information is accessible directly from FINANCIER, by button and context-based links.
For the convenience of clients who wish to print this information, WolffPack has organized the Help topics into a User Guide in PDF format.
- Page Help and Field Help document the purpose and use of each functional web page in FINANCIER. Page Help links to the HELP Library for more detailed how-to instructions.
- The FINANCIER™ Technical Guide describes the system architecture, with programmer guidelines for adding institutional web pages. The manual consists of a set of topics from the HELP Library, organized for printing.
- The Web-Based FINANCIER™ Installation Guide, which is delivered with the software, as a PDF file on the install CD, directs you through the process of installing the software.
- The Getting Started with FINANCIER™ handbook provides materials to support new users through training and implementation: functional overviews, worksheets, training outlines and images of the FINANCIER web pages.
Please Note:These documents contain prerelease information. The set has not yet undergone a complete edit or content review, and is subject to frequent revision. Some topics are still under development.